Thursday, November 17, 2011

[1,000 PAGE VIEWS!]

Today my blog reached 1,000 page views.
Just wanted to say thank you for those who visited my blog and especially for those who have been leaving very nice and positive comments that really encouraged me.

Special thanks goes out to those few individuals who helped me out with some of the blog features such as how to post my link on the profile view and so forth. I appreciate all the help I have received from you.

I noticed that I have many visitors from Japan and Italy. So ありがとうございます and GRAZIE!
Though never met, I hope that through the exchanges of beautiful photos we can communicate via images that transcends a thousand words...

Wish you a wonderful evening and please come visit my blog anytime!

Half dome a symbol of Yosemite...9039 Village Dr. Yosemite National Park, California United States of America

2 comments: