Tuesday, February 26, 2013

[Product Photography]

I have been looking for a photography job for a while now.
Today I received a reply from one of the companies I applied.
They specializes in board games from all over the world and happened to be hiring a product photographer.

I actually did product photography in my old job where I shot surfboards and related accessories in a studio setting.

The company asked for my "sample works" and I happened to have a chess board, backgammon board, and etc... so I used my Canon 5D MK II and 580 ex II flashes to do a little product photography sessions in my own room to send them my photos.

I think it worked out good because it really matches the company theme.
Hope I'll hear back from them...





2 comments:

  1. This article looks at how your product photography can set you apart from your ... they possibly can to capture the physical benefits of your product. ... help you get the most out of your product photography.

    https://www.colorclipping.com/product-photo-retouch-service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,It an amazing post you have published here. I have seen your post carefully and liked it. Hope that you will share such effective post regularly. Thanks for sharing your best blog post.
    Product Photo Editing service

    ReplyDelete